Jinan Glasino Machinery Co., Ltd
Manager: Luis Liu
Add: Mingliu Square, Changqing District Jinan City, Shandong Province
1. Adopt separate design of overhead high efficiency circulating heat blower
2. cooling steel fan one small configuration, energy efficient.
3. Convection system with high temperature resistance and oxidation resistance of stainless steel
4. clean and efficient, not easy to deformation, long service life.
5. Intelligent air blowing design, unique through section design, thin and thick plate to eat (3.5mm-19mm), fundamentally solve the traditional thick plate through section do not do well, truly realize the perfect combination of north and south furnace.
Toughened glass type
2. online low-e glass
3. Ultra-white glass
4. Screen printed glass
5. Embossed glass
6. Stained glass
7. white glass
Max loading specification
Min sheet size
Note: 1. The data in the table are calculated according to 5 mm white glass and 100% loading rate;The actual data varies with the glass varieties, specifications and loading conditions, and shall be subject to the agreement of the parties.
2. Other models are not listed in full
3. The company reserves the right to change relevant parameters after technical update
At-taq glass tempered furnace is mainly used for processing glass products in building, furniture, home appliances, decoration, automobile and other industries.
1. The forced convection tempering furnace must not switch working mode in the production process, which may lead to serious logic errors, resulting in the loss of the glass state, and the glass will remain in the furnace.
2. The forced convection tempering furnace must not use the glass with a large length difference to work at multiple stations, which may cause the glass position in the furnace to be deranged, resulting in too large fluctuations in the position of the furnace, and the general size is controlled within the range of 50mm.If you choose a new specification, you must wait until all products of the previous specification are out of the oven before the next production.
3. The equipment must be put into the system standby mode when the forced convection tempering furnace is undergoing maintenance, so that part of the equipment can be manually controlled, but the system will not automatically run the automatic continuous operation of the production process.
4. the forced convection furnace system maintenance must do a good job of safety protection, in important departments must be necessary when you can press the emergency stop button or cut off the power supply.
Manager: Luis Liu